This category “Lighthouses Throughout the World” includes lighthouses painted in Watercolor and Oil Paint. The styles include Impasto, Impressionist, Expressionist, and Painterly. Thick Paint is the primary style I use.
My Mirror Wrapped Canvas
1. I Use HP Professional Matte Canvas in the framing of “Lighthouses Throughout the World”.
2. Canvas adds elegance appearance to even a plain print or painting.
3. Our canvas and UV inks are water resistant; therefore, they are not affected by humidity.
4. Gallery Wrapping allows us to maintain the aspect ratio (proportions) of an image.
5. Commercial stretcher bars are made in one-inch intervals. However, I make my stretcher bars to the millimeter.
6. Kiln dried Stretcher Bars framed print has a lighter shipping weight than a framed print.
Our Printing Process
I print the “Lighthouses Throughout the World” on HP Professional Matte Canvas. The HP Professional Matte is one the world leading canvas. We use a matte canvas because it allows the best ink absorption much than a treated, such as glossy canvas. I allow the printed canvas to cure for a day (at least 24 hours); then I apply varnish, the third day a finish. On the fifth day, the Mirror Wrapped print is ready for shipping.