Additional Shipping Info:
- Products can not be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Products are shipped to the registered PayPal address. Buyers using Stripe Gateway the billing address is required.
- Products are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
We have reduced UPS and USPS rates for Alaska
We have reduced UPS and USPS rates for Hawaii
Joseph Wall Art
My Mirror Wrapped Canvas
- I Use HP Professional Matte Canvas in the framing of “Oregon Coastal Lighthouse”.
2. Canvas adds elegance appearance to even a plain print or painting.
3. Our canvas and UV inks are water resistant; therefore, they are not affected by humidity.
4. Gallery Wrapping allows us to maintain the aspect ratio (proportions) of an image.
5. Commercial stretcher bars are made in one-inch intervals. However, I make my stretcher bars to the millimeter.
6. Kiln dried Stretcher Bars framed print has a lighter shipping weight than a framed print.
Our Printing Process
I print the “Oregon Coastal Lighthouse” on HP Professional Matte Canvas. The HP Professional Matte Canvas is manufactured by Hahnemühle; the world leading canvas maker. We use a matte canvas because it allows the best ink absorption much than a treated, such as glossy canvas. I allow the printed canvas to cure for a day (at least 24 hours); then I apply varnish, the third day a finish. On the fifth day, the Mirror Wrapped print is ready for shipping.
I use HP DesignJet z3100 or z3200 Series Photographic printer, a 12-color Plotter. The 12-color digital photo inkjet printer unlike lithograph printing (based on only 4 colors) delivers the best photo quality print available.
You can purchase the same painting on “99% opacity HP Matte Film” Joseph Wall Art. Hewlett-Packard Matte Film is made from a polyester base that produces prints with high image quality, bright colors, and maximum black density for excellent solid areas, making it well suited for reproduction of illustrations or drawings. Furthermore, this material provides high durability and dimensional stability while also being smear-resistant and tamper-evident – thereby further expanding its usability.