Please complete this form and I will get back to you as quickly as the internet allows. Additionally, you may contact me be phone.
Joseph Wall Art
My Mirror Wrapped Canvas
- I Use HP Professional Matte Canvas in the framing of “Oregon Coastal Lighthouse”.
2. Canvas adds elegance appearance to even a plain print or painting.
3. Our canvas and UV inks are water resistant; therefore, they are not affected by humidity.
4. Gallery Wrapping allows us to maintain the aspect ratio (proportions) of an image.
5. Commercial stretcher bars are made in one-inch intervals. However, I make my stretcher bars to the millimeter.
6. Kiln dried Stretcher Bars framed print has a lighter shipping weight than a framed print.
Our Printing Process
I print the “Oregon Coastal Lighthouse” on HP Professional Matte Canvas. The HP Professional Matte Canvas is manufactured by Hahnemühle; the world leading canvas maker. We use a matte canvas because it allows the best ink absorption much than a treated, such as glossy canvas. I allow the printed canvas to cure for a day (at least 24 hours); then I apply varnish, the third day a finish. On the fifth day, the Mirror Wrapped print is ready for shipping.
I use HP DesignJet z3100 or z3200 Series Photographic printer, a 12-color Plotter. The 12-color digital photo inkjet printer unlike lithograph printing (based on only 4 colors) delivers the best photo quality print available.
I worked as a printer technician and the owner of a service company; combine 50-years (1966 thru 2017). I have learned the value of print quality and workmanship. I promise you the highest quality print and a stretcher bar that will last a lifetime.
I Ship Free to the 48 contiguous USA
Alaska and Hawaii receive a discount rate
I will ship outside the USA